· Albert Torcaso introduces the episode.
· Annette Mendel says hi to people we have met in our lives.
· Chris Weis say his first words of the episode.
· Albert Torcaso speaks about the 2001 tragedy and how we must fear those who attacked us.
· Albert Torcaso’s interview with a United States Congressman Mike Doyle.
Copyright © 2010 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
My fellow Americans call Congress now and tell all members of Congress do not repeal the health care reform law.
1-202-225-3121 save American lives, call now.
As of September -23-2010 No child can be denied coverage.
Young adults 18-26 can remain on their parent’s insurance policy.
Seniors receive 250.00 check to help pay for medicine.
Preventive health care such as mammograms will be free!
Medicare will remain strong until 2029 due to the HCR Health Care Law.
And so much more!
Nearly 45,000 Americans die each year from lack of health care access.
Nearly 900,000 every twenty years. Let us change this.