Click to Play
· Albert’s Dream concludes (Tape Roll).
· Albert Torcaso speaks about the book he will be writing and that the cost of the book will have a price tag that almost anyone can afford he will also donate a few books to the Carnegie Library.
· Albert Torcaso if everyone started to be wealthy who would work at the fast food shops and other places?
· Should the laws denying needs based disabled Americans the right to save or invest more than two thousand dollars be repealed?
Donna’s hellos and birthday announcements.
· Albert Torcaso says don’t have a
poverty stricken mind.
· Albert Torcaso that this is Black History month the Tuskegee airmen & veterans (Feb) & Nora Parker reminds us of the Pittsburgh Courier’s 100 years anniversary and of other matters of importance.
· Are you a slave the credit card companies or the banks?
Copyright © 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
My fellow Americans call Congress now and tell all members of Congress do not repeal the health care reform law.
1-202-225-3121 save American lives, call now.
As of September -23-2010 No child can be denied coverage.
Young adults 18-26 can remain on their parent’s insurance policy.
Seniors receive 250.00 check to help pay for medicine.
Preventive health care such as mammograms will be free!
Medicare will remain strong until 2029 due to the HCR Health Care Law.
And so much more!
Nearly 45,000 Americans die each year from lack of health care access.
Nearly 900,000 every twenty years.
Let us change this.