Click to Play
833 MILLION IN CORPORATE TAX CUTS & CUTS TO HEALTH CARE & JOBS?
· Chris Weis tells how people who are losing adult basic may still be able to get some form of health care.
· Albert Torcaso speaks about adult basic being cut and reveals that Governor Tom Corbett gave 200 million dollars in corporate tax cuts yet, is cutting needed services.
· I was wrong he gave 833 million dollars in corporate tax cuts while he hurts Pennsylvania Residents with these budget cuts.
(Call him tell him this is wrong).
Collect those corporate taxes and restore the needed services to PA Residents.
· Albert Torcaso gives us ideas on how we can still be able to afford the things we need as well as planning for our future.
· Donna Weis calls in and Albert and she have a few silly moments. She also thanks Yuriy for all that he does for us behind the scenes.
· Diane also calls in and tells us that Jane Russell has died.
· Once again the Battle Cry Of Freedom is played and Albert Torcaso explains why he showed it again.
· The steps that you should take to get yourself in a better place in every aspect of your life.
Copyright © 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
My fellow Americans call Congress now and tell all members of Congress do not repeal the health care reform law.
1-202-225-3121 save American lives, call now.
As of September -23-2010 No child can be denied coverage.
Young adults 18-26 can remain on their parent’s insurance policy.
Seniors receive 250.00 check to help pay for medicine.
Preventive health care such as mammograms will be free!
Medicare will remain strong until 2029 due to the HCR Health Care Law.
And so much more!
Nearly 45,000 Americans die each year from lack of health care access.
Nearly 900,000 every twenty years. Let us change this.