See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

23 September 2011

Clip 1 HM Sara Sachs Psychic Medium A Fun, Powerful Episode Begins.

 Click here.

Clip 1, We open this episode by introducing Sara Sachs, Jan Martinez, and Michele Saling. 

Sara Sachs tells us about all of her Psychic and Medium gifts and skills. 

A caller calls and a powerful reading by Sara Sachs starts in This clip. 

Note: Facebook won't let me upload clip 2 since it is 22 minutes. It is 2 minutes over their time allotment. 

View that clip by going to my YouTube page or search for it here on my profile page. 
I would prefer that you visit my YouTube page as it could help me in my quest to have more people become aware of our show, Humanity Matters, as well as learn about me. 

Copyright 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. Albert Torcaso

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso

Copyright 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog