See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

20 September 2011

We Have The Talent And That Is A Fact

Some people said I have no talent as a talk show host. I say I do and that just like other actors and talk show hosts of the past and present I will prove them wrong. Now, if by chance, they were correct I say this. I will become 1000 times better, but I will not quit nor will I accept failure. I am proud of our show, what we attempt to do and that we give information that no other show anywhere on television does.

We were one of the first to expose that every member of Congress makes 174,000 dollars a year and receive health care access, unlimited, on site in the capital building, run by the US Navy (Government Run) and for only 503.00 a year. The Office Of The Attending Physician administers the health care as well as provides many other health related services all for only 503.00 a year. No co pays or co- insurance and the remaining cost is paid for by the American tax payer.

Therefore, not only do we have talent, but we offer a new type of talk show and while it may seem odd or even strange that we break the fourth wall and speak to the audience or callers in a seemingly  wild or at times joking manner this is part of our new style. Think of us as part journalist, part comedian, part personality, and part game show host or announcer. We are brave, bold, take on all the issues that others hide from. We have taken on the wrongs of government, corporations and the largest employers in America and just like Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra we done it our way.
(I did it my way from the song, My Way.)

I now challenge you that if as you say we have no talent then volunteer (free of charge) to mentor us into the greatest talk show cast on television or no longer criticize us. In short, help us to help others and to make this a better city, state, nation, and world.

Albert


US Flag Photo By Albert Torcaso Copyright 2008-2011


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 

Copyright 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog