Delayed but not out. By Albert Torcaso
Hello, to all who visit my blog, listen to my podcast, watch my television show, friends, family and fans. If you are wondering why I have not posted the most recent episode of Humanity Matters Television Show nor have I created a Humanity Matter Podcast which airs live on Talk Shoe Dot Com. Or why I have not answered FaceBook Messages, Twitter and the like, it is because due to lack of funding I have lost many necessities. As of late, I tell you this for a reason one is so that you know I am physically okay, but financially in severe critical condition and need to find funding to pay down my bills and restore what I have lost. I am not asking for hand outs, but I do need some help therefore, I propose a partnership of sorts if you are able to help me in exchange for me helping you in a sense we will call it bartering.
What I have lost.
- I have lost my satellite TV service (Dish Network. By the way, they are the best service out there by far.)
- Internet Access (I try and get Free Access At The Library.)
- Home or Land Line Phone.
- Cable TV.
- Transportation. My Transmission died and now I have no vehicle to get to and from appointments.
Now, I'm taking a chance on looking non-professional by telling you this, but what one should understand is there are a few reasons I am telling you.
- One: Is to see if we can form a partnership, which could benefit both of us and possibly help us earn some money.
- Two: Is to inform all who visit here or search engine administrators that this is still an updated and active blog that will continue to be updated with new content at least one to three times a month.
- Three: To let you know that I am alive as is Annette and to let you know that I am looking for ways to regain all that I have lost each day and not allowing myself to become depressed or give up.
- I want to inspire you to always find ways around obstacles as I have and although I lost internet, phone, transportation, I found another way to still get online at least once each week and keep you updated.
As for new episodes being uploaded, I may have a way to upload the clips, but at this point, I can't get to the station in order to transfer the episode from one format to the other. Thus, I'm unable to upload any new episodes at this time. One thing I will tell you is this. That by mid December you will have two new episodes online which will be linked here and at YouTube for you to enjoy. How do I know I will be able to get transportation by then? Determination and not being willing to be without it.
A question you may be asking yourself about me. Why can't or won't Albert go out and get a job? Answer. A bad back as well as lack of transportation and funding to get to and from the place of employment.
Solution: Use my talents as a talk show host, podcast host, photographer, domain owner. To help you to advertise your product and or services. I can offer you low cost advertising and you will have the benefits of having a real life talk show host as your pitchman.
Now, I would have you and or your products talked about on my podcast programs and the package could include videos of your products as well as photographs that can be placed on some of my online sites. With regard to the television program, we can't advertise due to laws governing public access shows. However, your package could allow you to speak about your product in an informational way without advertising it on the public access show. The advertising can be done through the podcast and other means.
Well, there you have it, my friend, the update on myself and Annette as well as possible ways to help us while helping yourself.
Please contact me with any ideas or proposals you may have and let's change our lives for the better.
Remember, to overcome the obstacle and never let the obstacle overcome you.
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many.
Copyright 2011 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.