See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

29 May 2012

I Need help Now Or Lose My Gas / Heat June - 5- 2012 Please Help By Helping Yourself.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=626734&cmd=apop


Please help me to keep my gas on by considering buying some of the items on the banners on my site and please review the entire page as I know you will find some great items that you or someone that you love likes.


Here is a super deal on a Nook with a GlowLight and free shipping.
250x250 - NOOK Simple Touch™ with Glowlight

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 


Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso 


Copyright 2004 - 2012 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog