See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

18 May 2012

You Are The reason that I do what I do.

You are the reason for all of these new widgets, text, posts, and yes, the advertisements. It's simple. I have access to about six affiliate networks and even a major online auction and sales site which allow me to be an affiliate. This means that I can get you great deals on just about any product that you would want to buy and you will get super bargains on many items. On others you will receive free shipping! 

On all of them you will be able to shop without ever leaving your business, home, college, or job during your lunch or dinner break. 
How good are some of the bargains? Many of the one week bargains have up to 70% off and free shipping and we're not talking small or boring items. No, we're talking stuff that you would love to buy. 

Now, I will keep uploading Humanity Matters episodes of the television shows as well as the podcast and even more types of content in the meantime I am asking you to add another aspect to Humanity Matters Dot Org in your mindset. 

Think of it as a shopping outlet where you get to save money and you may help me to increase my chances of getting better equipment for all of my television and podcast shows as well as lift me out of the despair of poverty. I am over five hundred percent below the poverty line. Help me to help you and in the process we can both improve our lives.

Get Dad or Grandfather that TV they have been wanting and get up to 300 dollars off the price right now! And great deals on mp3 players as well.


Thank you.
Albert
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso 
Http://www.humanitymatters.org 

Copyright 2004 - 2012 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog