See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

05 July 2012

C10 Al's True Life Stories.




Why have I told some of my life story? 
With all that I have revealed do you think that it is shocking? 
Well, believe me this was just the opening of what I have dealt with so far and there is so much more to come. 


Why tell it? To inspire you and let you know that we can overcome everything. 
Albert 


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 


Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso 


Http://www.humanitymatters.org 
Visit my mainstay site. 


http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbertTorcaso?feature=mhee 
My YouTube Page visit and subscribe.  





It's time that you improve your life go here now and take that first step.


Have you told your children and or family members such as brothers & sisters that you would quit smoking? Keep your word and help yourself in the process.
Copyright 2004 - 2012 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog