See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

16 July 2012

Thank You For Visiting. This Is Your Thank You Post.


Today’s post is about all of you. Today is a thank you to all of you who visit here from around the globe. I know that most of my posts relate to my home city, state or nation and it is time to expand worldwide. I want to thank all nations who visit and of course my home nation the United States of America.

I can understand my fellow Americans visiting many times as many of my posts are about our nation and how we can improve her. To see India, Taiwan, Germany, Belgium, Russia, China, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, Philippines, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Pakistan, Brazil, Turkey, Japan, Australia, Indonesia,

And all of the 81 nations who visit here it makes me so thankful and proud to know that I must be bringing something to you that transcends nations and this is in fact one of my missions. You see, I want your stories. I want to hear from you. Now, you must understand that I am just a one-person web blog staff as well as television show producer, podcaster and more. As such, I don’t yet have the web mastering skills and have not created forms, chat rooms or the like, as I could not keep up with them at this point in my life. So, please contact me by visiting my YouTube or FaceBook page and message me there.

I want to tell your stories. This is not the United States of America matters (It does.) it is all of humanity matters and what life is like in your nations are as important as the issues of mine as they also matter. And from time to time you will hear me have a point of view that may seem as if I am thinking of my nation at the expense of others and while that may seem to be the case in fact it is not. Take the issue of outsourcing yes, I oppose it as it may help other nations at the expense of American jobs, but in truth that is only one reason I am opposed to it.
The other is this many peoples around the globe work in nations that have little or no human rights and also pay slave wages, or sweatshops labor. While it is true that it may help some people feed their family in the end it does so at too high a cost. You must also consider that there are many multinational corporations that are going to other nations that have even less labor and safety laws and in fact we have a race to worldwide slave wages, a race to worldwide slavery. So, if I seem to attack nations at times it is not you, the people, whom I attack. I love humanity and by extension I love you.


What I don’t like is suffering for any people and if we are to change humanities’ plight for the better we must legally, peacefully compel corporations, governments and all employers to put people and lives over profits. Let there be reasonable profits such as 50% to 150%, but there is no need for 800% to 1800% at the expense of the lives of all peoples around the world.
Did you know that in America two of every three corporations pay no taxes at all and that amounts to at least eight hundred billion dollars a year that our government does not take in taxes then comes to the working Americans for the difference. Further, did you know that American corporations are holding three trillion dollars in reserve? Look up these facts on the Google search engine on my site here at humanity matters dot org or any search engine.
Then look up financial facts about your own nation’s corporation’s holdings it may shock you.

Keep in mind that all that I do is for the betterment of lives for all humans on our great planet and as such, I have a huge responsibility to all people and it goes without saying that I may be one among many that may inspire you to act and together we may inspire one person then another then a community, then a city, state, nation and finally the world. Yes, we can unite and change the world and yes, what I am doing is near impossible, but never forget that peace, change, human rights, justice, equality, and freedom have come to many nations and her people or segments of her people by one person speaking out long enough that a movement was created.

All of you may well be among the leaders of the great movement of justice for all people of this earth and though many of you have no rights in your nation or few rights your minds are free and this is the greatest freedom that any woman, child, or man can have. I ask all of you to keep visiting humanity matters dot org and to spread the word worldwide to every soul that you know be they online, offline,
 Co- worker or any other person that you know and I ask all of you to help me to make this site 1,000 times better and tell me your stories. For it is indeed true that you are the you, when I say that you and humanity and all forms of life really does matter.

I may put forms or chat room here soon so as to make our site that much better and to bring you back every week three or more times a week.
As for the ads as I have said I have access to millions of products through the links to Amazon and Buy dot com and many others. I hope that you will consider buying items there as it will help you save money and have them delivered to your home or office as well as having little or free shipping. Now, I have new links as well that claim to help you learn how to earn money online as such I hope that you will consider them. Do they help or are they scams? I am still not sure, but I do know this there are hundreds of billions of dollars spent online worldwide now so this means that indeed it is possible to become wealthy from an online home business. I know that Amazon and others including EBay have made people with no incomes become millionaires. Now, it took learning how to do it and it took finding the great deals as well as maybe flea markets and drop shipping   company connections, but online affiliate marketing does also make tons of money so again, review, consider and buy at your own risk, but in time you will find success, my friends.

Again, thank you to each and everyone of you who have visited my site and who return you are my sunshine and I hope that I inspire you, educate, and entertain you. All of you matter to me and I keep doing what I do because of the fact that you and humanity really does matter. Have a great morning, afternoon, evening, night or late night wherever you may reside on this great earth. If you’re one of the people in space such as our international space station I say thank you for being pioneers.

Albert Torcaso


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso 

Visit my mainstay site. 

Copyright 2004 - 2012 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.


I have to add a personal story about this Wanna See How To Make Money. It Is For A Millionaire Society and I looked at the membership cost along with what they teach and I must say I am impressed because this person has videos that really shows you how and what to do. I would say that if you click this link and you join for only one month in that month you would learn so much that it would pay itself within that month. I will be joining it as soon as I have the money for at least three months which by the way is less than 150.00 for three months and that is saying something as I went to a seminar two weeks ago about real estate and they wanted 3,000 dollars, then reduced it to 1,500 dollars they also had a 500 dollars tax liens plan. This system is less than 580.00 dollars per year and I will be very honest, if you listen to his programs and complete the actions I believe that you will make lots of money in that year and for years to come. No one can guarantee, but I know that I am joining his site just as soon as I can because my friends, there is money to be made online and I intend to make my share of it so as to have a better life and to help people's lives. His plan is 47 dollars a month and I would say it is worth every penny. I just watch his video on article marketing in which he not only tells you why you should do it he shows you how to sign up and even shows you how to do an article. I know it seems hard to believe, but it is true. Sign up below or at least learn about it. This just may change your life!


Also, the tax liens system below is not the one I was at two weeks ago this one is very low cost and it may help you to own real estate, my friends.

Wanna See How To Make Money Online? 


You Love Their Coffee Get It Now!


125x125 Starbucks



Learn about Tax Liens And How You Can Buy Homes For Far Less Than One Would Think Is Possible.



You Need To Move? Well, Here Some Help For You! 352609_BMQ_banner_468x60
Visit 
http://www.humanitymatters.org 
And
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbertTorcaso 


Office needs? Another site with great products and deals.
 

Crazy Silly Fun And All Of Those Cool Items That You Used To Buy Are Here Again! 

209733_Find Hilarious, Inappropriate Old School Tees from Spencer Gifts! Click Here.  
Copyright 2012 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved




Search This Blog