See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

10 May 2013

I Don't Know What To Blog About, But I Still Will Write.

 I Don't Know What To Blog About.


Yeah, everyone, you read that correctly. I don’t know what to talk about today or for that matter for many days now and maybe that is in fact the point. How can that be the point? Well, I’m here writing even though I don’t know what to write about and I have been stuck with writer’s block for weeks now, but I am not about to stop speaking my mind or attempting to make our world a better place.

The truth is I don’t feel that this post has much value even though I am writing it I feel that it is important to write something and what this post may do is help those of you who are also going through writer’s block maybe somehow it will inspire you to just get to writing even if it’s writing about nothing.

You know it’s odd that I am having this writer’s block and I guess a bit of a depression. I should in fact be happy! I solved a problem that I had with one of my bills that took over seventeen months to fix it. It’s fixed now therefore, almost two years of stress finally gone. As for the world of news, I also am overjoyed at the freedom of those three women who were finally found in the Cleveland, Ohio area and I could have wrote a blog on that, but as of late it’s just not happening.

Darn it, I can’t afford to not write and I won’t leave all of you hanging like that. I do know that another part of this is that it seems no matter what I do I can’t yet get any online income going then when I start learning what needs to be done to finally earn an online income my computers and cameras start not working correctly. This leads me to getting overstressed, tired then not posting or uploading videos which in turn means all of you think that I have abandoned you and my blog. Well, know this. I may go through broken computers, cameras or no internet access, but
I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU OR MY BLOG WEB SITE.
Upper case letters used to point out a truth.

Just to illustrate a point as I write this I am also trying to edit my latest episode of Humanity Matters and the software keeps freezing up or the computer goes black, crashes or just completely locks up. Now, I have over 40 videos that I have created that could in fact have impact on all of our lives, but if the videos can never be uploaded causing no person to be able to see them then the impact never happens. No person is inspired and I am left feeling defeated once more.
Maybe now you will understand why there has not been any posts since April 18 2013, but I am going to find a way to upload these videos somehow and when I do I hope that all of you will return to Humanity Matters Dot Org and start being inspired then going on and doing things you never thought possible as well as having the greatest success of your lives. 

I want you to start that great success today and I have a membership in the Empower Network. I have learned so much and I will eventually be earning more money than I have ever earned because of I what I am learning through them, my sponsor and through reading old and new books about marketing, internet streams of income and as much as I can about owning my own internet or offline businesses. I strongly recommend that you review the site's advertisement then consider joining up as you will receive a great education on what it takes to be successful on or offline in business. 
They are mainly focused on the marketing aspects of business however, they do teach you about every aspect and the best part is they even have a blog with some training that is free of charge. That means you can learn how to earn and learn some of it for free! Now, are you asking yourself Albert, why are you still writing just give me that link please. Okay, I will just remember that I also have learned from them that you just don't embed a link in your content and expect people  to go there you must give your viewers a reason to click on it and want to be part of what you are speaking about so here is that link that could change your life. Scratch that! This Empower Network will change your life it has changed mine already. Life Changer.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso 

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso  

Http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters Dot Org For Content, Information, Entertainment And For Great Deals On Products & Services That You Need. 

Copyright 2004 - 2013 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog