See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

26 May 2013

It Can Make You Want To Quit, But I Won't!

Update  on May -12-2013 my cat 
Cochise Who Walks With Pride Died.

I am dedicating myself to learning all that I must learn and I will earn an online income very soon! Why? Because, I demand that I earn money to stop my family from suffering and dying due to lack of funds for needed health care  treatments and I dedicate all of my success to my family both living and dead.

It Is Time You Join MY Team Of People Who Will Succeed Click The Link To Your Successful Life!

It can make you want to quit I have to admit that these last eight weeks have been very tough and as a matter of fact the truth is my life has always been tough. 

Since 2008. I can’t afford almost anything and even the mail can bring super amounts of stress to one’s mind, body and soul. 

I can’t afford cable, Verizon Fios, Dish Network which really is the best value of them all. 
I know this because I have had Dish Network, Direct TV, Warner Cable, Qube Cable, Verizon Standard and Comcast Cable. None of them even compare to Dish Network. 

However, five years ago we lost much more income than we expected to so I can’t even afford the basic 29.99 plan Dish. As to why I am writing this post at this time. I found the Empower Network two months ago February 2013. I want to get all in! How can I do that? I can’t yet, I will somehow just not yet. But, I have been doing the blogging, the reading and now the 90 videos in 90 days contest. 

I also post links on FaceBook, Twitter, my mainstay blog http://www.humanitymatters.org so far to no real results.

Now, I start the video contest and surprise, surprise! My video camera stopped working correctly. The newer HD camera works however, the software on both computers reject the camera or both computers freeze up! I still won’t accept it. 

I decided to use the HD camera even if none of the software will work or it keeps freezing up. I figure that maybe somehow I can get it to accept it, find other software or find another computer to create the edited videos as well as upload them to all the sites in addition to entering them into the Empower Network video contest.

I will tell you it’s hard to keep going! As well as writing a blog post each day when you see no results then you want to advertise in Google, FaceBook, other sites and gain those new members, but no matter what you do it amounts to being for not.

Yet, though it does depress me a bit as well and stresses me out when many things don’t work. I keep going for I will see the light I will succeed even in the face of great obstacles and since little or no one is going to see or read this or any post that I write at least until I am able to get eyes on the site. 

What I write I guess is mostly for me. I do hope that you will one day read this and see that I did get through this, I kept going and I found a way to succeed. Yes, I have those thousands of views maybe millions now. Empower Leadership Role. 

I have that Empower Network Leadership Role many listen to me on Empower Hour Calls, but back in May-1-2013 my struggles were so great that I felt like giving up. I had videos cameras, computers and internet connections that did not work! Did that stop me? No!, It delayed me, it embarrassed me with the distortions it made when the screen would turn me into some warped picture that is hard to describe, but I still kept going. 

If by some chance you should see this post now as I still struggle as I have bad cameras, little or no money for advertising and little knowledge of how to do SEO or be an internet marketer.  

It Can Make You Want To Quit, 

But I Won't. Know this, that won’t stop me so start following me, start looking at my blogs or  
YouTube page because you will bear witness to my great success in the coming months, years, better than that join my team now, stay in the fight to success with me and we will become successful together. if I am willing to post unprofessional looking videos online because of the importance of inspiring you as well as myself then what else might I be willing to do to succeed?

 It Can Make You Want To Quit.

But I will do whatever it takes and though I feel like quitting I shall not quit, I shall not retreat, I shall not let roadblocks stop me or your success! Look at past posts It is time for you to join my team. 
Start your success today. 


 It Can Make You Want To Quit. But Never Quit!

YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU NEVER GIVE UP OR QUIT. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Copyright 2004 - 2013 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog