See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

20 July 2013

My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel

My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel

I love animals. I have five cats and they're my ultimate joy. I adore them. In fact, I don't consider them cats, I consider them my children for they're the only children that I have. Unfortunately, we lost too many to death. And it is devastating. We also lost a sweet and precious dog named Cassie Sweetheart to cancer and I always think about her when I go to my family members' house who has three dogs and three puppies. It hurts that I don't have my Cassie, my surviving cats make up for it.

Learn how to earn an online income.

My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel

The one thing about cats is that they have a personality all their own which makes each one unique and interesting. I had a cat named Mickey who everyone loved even if they did not like cats and I had a cat named Princess who fetched lollipops like a dog and today I have cats who like to play with straws.
 My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel

As much as I love my cats there are times that they get on my nerves. I miss my babies who passed away for it is not easy to lose them, the same as our human counterparts. I had other animals as pets in the past. I had a rabbit when I was a lot younger. 

My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel 

In the future when I get a new, larger home I am going to get a dog again for I miss my dog immensely. I feel truly blessed with the babies that I have now.  

My Babies By Guest Blogger Annette Mendel 

My live in friend and I didn't lose our other pets because we didn't take care of them, it's because of lack of money due to the expenses  of required tests, some are hundreds of dollars for we're on a fixed income every month. If the veterinarians accepted payments animals wouldn't have to suffer and die so I feel most veterinarians are nothing short of murderers in that sense.
I understand they're afraid to take payments of ignorant people and I do repeat, ignorant who took advantage in the past when some veterinarians accepted payments, but they should make allowances for people who are trustworthy and long-time customers at least so our babies and other people's babies don't have to suffer and die. As a result our precious children and our family's children are now in heaven for we wish to believe that. In fact, there's a moving poem called the rainbow bridge which gets me every time I read it. I think it's anonymous, but it's beautiful. It talks about a colorful bridge that connects us to heaven and someday when we cross that bridge ourselves our pets or children who passed before us will suddenly stop playing and look up to recognize us so therefore, will come over to welcome us and greet us so on that special day we will be reunited with them. I cry every time I read it, but I also find comfort in knowing and believing they're there waiting for that day when we will be together again so this concludes my blog post.

Annette Mendel

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso 

Http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters Dot Org For Content, Information, Entertainment And For Great Deals On Products & Services That You Need. 

Earn an online income learn how here.

Copyright 2004 - 2013 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog