See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

23 December 2013

You Have Not been Deserted My family.

God Bless You.
Just a super quick post here. I have a few posts in the works ready for you, but at this time access to any internet connection is difficult, what I am doing is using all options as I am able, this being the case I wanted to take a few minutes to ask you to believe in a higher power and or God no matter how you see God or by what name you call God. I want you to have faith. Why? Because I almost lost mine for a few days last week and because I know no matter what happens to me I will always believe in God, I also know that I will speak about God and how non  believers may have belief someday. Yes, we can't prove that God is real there is no concrete proof, but there is not any proof that God is not real either And for  me even if there were such proof I would still believe in God and just realize that God chose to allow people to get what they thought was proof that God is not real. But God is alive and real. How do I know this? I AM ALIVE! Yes, and I was supposed to die at age two years old due to my health problem! At that time children with my health problem had a very high risk of death, very high even my cousin died from the same ailment at 12 years old. Why did she die as I lived? I can't answer, but I know God is real and I want you to know for more reasons than I have said here. I lost two family members last week and  WAS MAD AT GOD THEN A SMALL ACT OF KINDNESS CHANGED EVERYTHING! God is real ,friends God Is real.

I may have issues getting online , but will never abandon you of that I can promise you..


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso

Sometimes standing up for one makes you a leader of many. 
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com a coffee product that creates wealth. http://empowernetwork.com/altorcaso a place to learn marketing, earn an income while having a life. 

Copyright 2004 - 2013 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog