See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

28 March 2014

I Will Always Be Here For You Always!

I Will Always Be Here For You Always.

You need to listen to this as soon as possible. Find out how I will always be there for you. Yeah, you.


Let me start by saying this is my personal e-mail address and spam be damned!

If you need me and I have not been here for a few nights check my FaceBook page, send me a message there if that does not work.

E-mail me right here!

That said I want you to tune into this link above, I want you to know the truth about me and all that I have done the last ten years of my online and talk show life.

I want you to really digest who I am and my true missions. Sure, you may think them all talk and nothing backs it up, but trust me there are actions behind these words.

I have paid a huge personal cost for what I have done on my television and podcast programs for words that I have said and issues that I have dared to discuss for challenging people in high places to do right.
For this I almost lost my home, I had each utility shut off at different times electric, heat, water, phone and even cable. Because I dared to speak out I have had other personal things happen and yet was I to have the chance to do it all again I would without question or regret!

It was, is and shall always be the correct thing to do!
In this podcast I speak from the heart and if you will listen you will discover a person that is very unique in that what I speak of and write of really holds little agenda for me except those that I readily disclose without reservation.

I make no secret I want to be one of the chosen few of this earth and of the history of humanity that had real impact not by becoming famous for being famous, not by being the person who is the wealthiest person on earth, but by becoming wealthy while helping others also become wealthy, by changing lives, bringing the words of freedom to life, by becoming truly free financially, and time free as well, by ensuring the great change where we help educate people and they gain real freedom no longer forced to work just to pay the bills while they struggle after their money is gone.

Do my missions seem impossible sure, however, in truth they are not we need only to unite in this cause and become a team.

You may be a marketing expert, a web designer, or an endless number of professions with all of us working together all will achieve and the so called impossible will finally happen. You think it impossible, but consider that everything we do in life was once impossible even automobiles were once impossible. Planes coast to coast travel a phone the INTERNET. All impossible until someone thought of it and then found the way to create it.

DARE TO DREAM AGAIN! And know that I will never leave you, my friends, even if I never hear or read a word from you I love you as a person and I am here for you.

As for all the ads or links I post they are to help you save money or learn new skills to earn and income on or offline.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life

http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com a coffee product that creates wealth.

http://empowernetwork.com/altorcaso a place to learn marketing, earn an income while having a life. 

I Will Always Be Here For You Always.
 
Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog