See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

01 April 2014

Sometimes It's Very Rough To Write A Post Or Article.

 Sometimes It's Very Rough To Write A Post Or Article

You Can Achieve.   

I have a confession this is not the post I planned  on writing for you. You see, I am working writing an a post on being grateful, but for the last week I could not pen the words. It's not that I don't have something to say about being grateful and it's not that I am not grateful I am and there in is the reason I am being so particular about what I write and say here. 

What I will say is I am hoping to have it written by Wednesday at 5:00 and if I do I will also have probing questions for you to do some self analysis. 

I think you will find that there are more wonderful  things going on in our lives that we can't help, but take for granted however, when reflected on makes our life that much more enjoyable.

You see I can't help, but be grateful when I realize that I am alive. Yes, I have still have the problems that I am having with PCTV21 and having my show moved around and being disrespected by people at the station yet I am grateful and know that things will workout or I will move on and I  know that I am grateful for you, for your loyalty visiting my blog, viewing my television show and podcast oh I admit I wish you would give comment here as I have asked a few times and shall ask again I am however so very grateful for you each of you from every nation.


Sometimes It's Very Rough To Write A Post Or Article.

Sometimes It's Very Rough To Write A Post Or Article

You Can Achieve.

I have a confession this is not the post I planned on writing for you. You see, I am working writing a post on being grateful, but for the last week I could not pen the words. It's not that I don't have something to say about being grateful and it's not that I am not grateful I am and there in is the reason I am being so particular about what I write and say here.

What I will say is I am hoping to have it written by Wednesday at 5:00 and if I do I will also have probing questions for you to do some self analysis.
I think you will find that there are more wonderful  things going on in our lives that we can't help, but take for granted however, when reflected on makes our life that much more enjoyable.

You see I can't help, but be grateful when I realize that I am alive. Yes, I still have the problems that I am having with PCTV21 and having my show moved around and being disrespected by people at the station yet I am grateful and know that things will work out or I will move on and I  know that I am grateful for you, for your loyalty visiting my blog, viewing my television show and podcast oh I admit I wish you would give comment here as I have asked a few times and shall ask again. I am however so very grateful for you each of you from every nation.

I hope that if you feel uncomfortable giving comment here that you would do me the favor and honor of e-mailing me your comments of all types. I am counting on you and you’re my only hope to receive the needed feedback so that I may improve the site as well as improve myself.

I am so grateful for each of you from all nations such as United States my home nation India, Belgium, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany and each of you who visit the world over. For you I am so grateful!!
Please give comment here I need you you’re my last hope.
Or actoraj2@gmail.com and thank you for everything! Know that there will be a bit of an overlap in the gratefulness post as I will repeat my gratefulness for each and every one of you. And for those who are tech experts and would be able to give me tips on improving the site I would be very grateful to you as well.
Thank you.
Albert

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso 

http://www.humanitymatters.org  Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.
http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com  a coffee product that creates wealth.
http://empowernetwork.com/altorcaso  a place to learn marketing, earn an income while having a life.
Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.






Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.