See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

02 June 2014

I Am Back On eBay Selling Again And Have A Classic Game!

Well, family I'm not going to say a bunch of words here except to say I returned on a journey that I had left for awhile and I am in the process of starting on yet another one. You see I had started selling on eBay, but I had to stop for awhile now, I just placed my first new item and in addition I will also be selling on Amazon as well. I am working on some new exciting ventures and these are but two components of my new business oriented journeys.

Don't worry I will still be the blogger, talk show host and podcaster that I have always been it is just that I have DECLARED WAR ON POVERTY LEGALLY AND PEACEFULLY!
And I am backing up my words with actions that will bring about real results that should have each of you considering joining other ventures with me.

Like, I have said many times before, I intend to get wealthy, yet in so doing help educate others how to do what I am doing and to finally break free of job slavery and time slavery. Yeah, I coined those terms and I know it may offend many, but I am more offended that billions of people around the globe live in poverty and I am working to convince a few people to join with me then many to join with us and we can start to change the lives of many or millions.

Impossible? No, it's way past possible if we take massive action and if we believe! So, look at my first eBay posting in months and if you love this game start all of us off on the road to life changing success by getting a game that you already enjoy!.

Hey, everyone, I started up my eBay business once more and starting it with a bang! The classic Alien Vs Predator 2 it's going to make one person real happy! A fun time for the gang!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271511116053

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.


http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com a coffee product that creates wealth.

Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog