See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

14 July 2014

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!


I WILL NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT!
I know pretty words, right? You heard them many times from many people only to see them GIVE UP!

Either on themselves or on you or their dreams. And truth be told I have given up many things and still have not returned to them at least not yet. Now, having said that I do keep moving forward with new missions and challenges because no matter what I am determined to improve lives of humans and animals as well as my life and the lives of my family.

That could come from me finally receiving my break in the talk show business or a return to my dramatic career it could come from my blog finally becoming the in place to be thanks to all of you. Thank you for being here!

It may come from one of my online ventures I really don't know where or how or the day that it will arrive, but I know this that day shall come indeed! After thirty two years I finally believe it's coming even with all of the roadblocks and setbacks. You may say WAIT A MINUTE! Roadblocks, setbacks, thirty two years? How will this great change happen?

Being a hundred percent honest it will happen because I am more focused than ever to succeed in a great big way and frankly I now demand success.
I deserve it and it was ordained for me.

Here's a shocker my friends! It's ORDAINED FOR YOU! As well we only need determine that we want it and start finding the skill sets to make it happen. And I have come to believe that soon there is going to be a huge shift of people who were successful and mistreated others.
To those who were mistreated being the newly successful!

Make no mistake there are many wonderful successful people out there and I am not speaking about a Robin Hood type of scenario it's just that a shift is coming that many who had no mentors, guides or people who cared about them will finally find those who do. You, in fact, have found one such person in me.

Yes, I am here to keep you going when all things in your life say STOP GIVE UP! GIVE IN! QUIT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT! I'M HERE TELLING YOU STAY IN THE FIGHT KEEP GOING YOU WILL WIN YOU WILL SUCCEED! NEVER AND I DO MEAN NEVER GIVE UP!

Yes, I was yelling it out to drown those people or negative thoughts trying to keep you down, trying to demand you give up on your dream no matter what it is I know you can do it, my friends!

Truth be told, I need to learn how to be even more positive! I need to learn the laws of abundance and attraction. However, I am a very positive man who fights almost daily with tech issues and overcomes everything and believe it or not that is exactly how I know you are more than capable of doing the same thing!

If your famous and wealthy, but hate your career or what you’re doing I support you in all of your ventures and welcome e-mail from everyone who ever wants to write to me.

You see, I don't write this blog, film television episodes, videos or podcasts for me I do this as an attempt to help another living soul.

I do hope that you will honor me with your comments, messages and friendship. actoraj2@gmail.com  

One last thing: As many of you know I am the producer and host of the television show Humanity Matters and I invited a man to be a guest on an upcoming show and he said what the catch? I get that since this world is so filled with people out for one's self. But, I really did not have a catch so I said well, if you happen to meet a producer of mainstream television maybe you can give him or her my name other than that there's nothing I want other than to interview you about your business, your story!

The young man owns a landscaping business and is a truck driver I do hope to interview him I think he would be a fantastic interview and he is having success that could inspire many young people in life. The young man's first name is Jesse his friends are Jonny and Trevor.

I hope to have all of them appear on Humanity Matters and Jesse can bring his new wife. 

Even more content for you a podcast about this same subject! Find out what happened to me while I recorded the podcast! 
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=875866&cmd=apop

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

If you are looking to earn an extra income that could help you help other people or animals then I ask you to please visit my new site http://www.4savingcash.com there is a great company there and you could end up earning an extra income as well.

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.

http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com a coffee product that creates wealth.

Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog