See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

31 July 2014

Post 900 Is Here!



Post 900!
You have already read post 900, 901 and 902! This is a BIG STEP for me and believe it or not many of you. You may think how is it for me? Well, remember, this blog is about overcoming roadblocks in life as well as fighting injustice, to keep informed, inspired, entertained and to help you save money as well as earn an additional income.

And one will not no matter how much they trust or care about the person or people one will not join a business or get into a venture or joint venture with that person unless they feel that he or she is having results!

These posts are 100% proof of my results as I have been working day and night creating content through blog posts, videos and the television show. This shows leadership, drive, knowledge, mental toughness and all that it takes to success in life this proves to all who come across it that I indeed can and will lead you to astounding success.

One may say yeah, but your results have not been in business! Really? Have you any idea what it takes to find and book guests? Have you any idea what it’s like to be a one person production machine that includes every single job of production? Have you an idea what it takes to be self taught?

Now, place on those burdens sub-par equipment, low income, being physically disabled, lack of a college degree. Now, realize the huge obstacles that I am by default you have overcome and witnessed.

Not impressed yet consider this I have begun my great financial success with http://www.4savingcash.com  it is no debate and the mentor / coach / sponsor contacts me every day. Monday he gave me some great ideas on how to interact with people in such a manner as to insure they will at least view the web site and video.

I happen to have also done research on the company that I have never done with any other company that I have joined. I never even checked out Amway as I have checked MCA Motor Club America. I found out great facts and it was not only from being online, but from AM Best that rates companies on their financial health. MCA and sister companies both are strong financially. MCA is 88 years, eighty eight years old.

You must also consider that my integrity matters most to me I'm not about to damage it for anyone or reason that is why I have checked into the company so greatly, Motor Club America offers benefits of up to 150.000 dollars for as little as 19.95 a month and they offer unlimited roadside assistance and or what is known as service calls. Triple AAA offers only four per year and if you exceed that you’re stuck. Triple AAA offers three miles per tow at their basic level. MCA offers 100 miles tow at their lowest level.

If you have an accident at work or play Triple AAA offers you nothing if you have an accident and you have MCA they will pay you up to 150.00 dollars a day while you are in the hospital! 500.00 if you have an accident and end up in the Emergency Room

That's just what is called a teaser so trust me you need to review the video and find out the entire story. This is worth you taking the time.


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org  Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life

http://www.4savingcash.com  A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it!

http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com  a coffee product that creates wealth.

Search This Blog