See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

19 August 2014

The Strange Case Of Evil!

Well, it seems that I may be being tuned out or that just may be how I perceive it. No worries, I just have some explaining to do.
You remember I said my PC is acting evil and it won't let me upload anymore videos then that same night.

I uploaded Humanity Matters Live episode A Chat With The Cast.
While I was finally able to upload that file after twenty tries what you don't know is I had edited that original file because the video you will see is without the correct sound level and is very hard to hear us.

I made a newer better file that all can hear. As of today still I can't upload it. As for the statements about an evil PC or presence.

I am not joking around! I even asked my minister if evil could use objects like computers to harm, annoy or delay our lives?

She said it may be possible.

A few other facts over the twenty plus years of living in this house we have had over 14 deaths! Now, I ask do you really think my statements are so strange? Some of the deaths were from healthy people and animals.

Why don't I move? No options to move yet, but trust me that will happen sooner than anyone expects.

As for the remaining video files I'm trying to upload still a no go on that! The others you have seen below were uploaded weeks before and just now released by YouTube you can set videos to be released a few months to many months in the future.

Hey, I know most Americans are living pay check to pay check if you are willing to listen to a video you could find a new way to extra cash. I really would love to see that happen for you and I know that it can.

http://www.uneedroadside.com/



Videos you missed.
These videos cover many topics and I even tell you how you can earn additional income and guess what! It's not by joining up with some opportunity or even joining my team!

Yeah, you should do that, but this is how you can get paid by the very bills you pay today! Tune in to those videos if you would love to earn some money from the very bill you pay each month.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.

http://www.uneedroadside.com A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that let's you achieve it!

http://www.humanitymcoffee.organogold.com a coffee product that creates wealth.

Copyright 2004 - 2014 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog