See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

14 January 2015

It Happens Every Second.

 It Happens Every Second.



Many think that one wants their money so they post their links to their sites and or businesses, in truth however it is my only mission to see you live life to the fullest. Sure, we don't want to think that we need money to do that, but I would ask you do you not need air to breathe?

I would ask has any family member or friend of yours or a pet died because you or their family could not afford long term care? The treatment of a disease?
Or the experimental treatment?

The truth is we all need money and we should not feel guilty about that or about earning or receiving it one must remember it is a tool and only that. When one earns it one can affect, improve, extend and change lives. Have there not been a day where you wanted to help much more but were limited by funds? Truth is that even in death we need the money to pay final expenses or for our final resting places.

We need money and can use it to change lives even years after our deaths.

There is another point here have you made arrangements for your final resting place? Can you afford to do so? If you passed today where would you go?

Finally you're alive today is it not your duty to live life to the fullest each day? If so earning income to create the greatest impact is in fact vital and if for example you wanted to adopt a child who was abused in another homeland would you not need great sums of money? Do not dismiss my ideas as money driven sure I want a better income so that I can change outcomes.

I have lost too many human and animal family members, friends and I have decided that nothing will stop me from working to have a larger income so that one can help the greatest number of humans and animals.

I want the best for all of us so I ask you to please consider going to the links in this post and really study them then decide does it make sense to you? Will it help you in your life?

I love animals and humans and it is time we live life abundantly!

If we can prevent a death have we not a duty to do so?

So here goes contact me here
Albert Torcaso  
albiz22h@gmail.com 
412-202-9225 or 412-559-2731
Tell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life. http://www.uneedroadside.com A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it!

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog