See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

04 February 2015

I Would Never Sell Out.


Call 412-206-9225 anytime. http://youneedroadside.com 
It's about life! 
A statement by a person claimed I sold out

I will address this once more and only once more. First: Why are these people who make these reviews not able to be contacted? 

Are they hiding? Second: It's true I deleted a few reviews at first because I don't like lies. 
As for you North ShoreTI I will say this is your review still here? 

Yes, am I a sell out? No, I am working on earning a living I need to eat and live like all people. 

What you claim is a sell out is not that at all. 
The mission is to get income for all

NorthShoreTI 12/30/14 04:31 PM EST This show used to be relevant. It always had interesting takes on current events. It used to have tips on writing and podcasting. Now it's a weekly infomercial for Al's current MLM adventure. And on top of that, he seems to be censoring the reviews if they are less than flattering. So much for being in touch with the people. Sad times, people. Sad times.


So here goes contact me here
Albert Torcaso 
albiz22h@gmail.com 
412-206-9225 or 412-559-2731 

Tell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.

http://www.uneedroadside.com A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it!

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog