See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

31 March 2015

Why Seat Belts Why?? Let Us Hear Why.

This Podcast explains why or why not to wear seat belts. It is an Honest Account and even speaks to what Some People say about Seat Belts

Most People will want this information before they even enter another vehicle again.

This I will tell you I have witnessed many accidents in my life vehicle accidents of all types and trust me some were fatal. I always wonder if they took time to wear seat belts?

This much I will say if you Love Life you must listen to this podcast and not skip one word. Yes, it is that important.

albiz22h@gmail.com  tell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.
Albert Torcaso
Call
412-206-9225
Or
412-559-2731
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso
http://www.humanitymatters.org Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life.
http://www.uneedroadside.com A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it! 
Cut the cord on cable or satellite bills! 
Copyright 2004 – 2015
 Albert Torcaso








Search This Blog