See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

30 April 2015

Nine Is Not Enough!

You know It's high time we stop the hate in our cities, our nations and our world!

Yes, almost each day or week somewhere on earth people are killed due to race, religion, Why?

Have we no hearts? No souls? I believe in compassion and in love can we not see each other as a person and not a gender, sexual orientation? religion or lack there of?

I believe that we can love that we can and must change.

In America today we hear nightly of young men killing each other of police killing Black men, men who are Hispanic or Muslim or are not White why must this keep happening?

It will happen until people of all faiths, denominations, genders, pigmentation  unite together and say not one more illegal murders by bad police or in truth by police who see other financial levels and pigmentation as trouble makers, criminals and potential suspects this is hatred and profiling at it's worst!

I see a day where we come together as one people and those who would divide us by pigmentation, faith, or in any other way will be the minority and they will be the ones who must face justice, they will be the outsiders.

As for those angry young men and women and those committing crimes yes, they are also wrong and must pay for their actions, but we must give cause and hope to them so they won't be and or feel left out of freedom, opportunity or of life itself.

I, for one, care for all and that means even those in a gang matters to me and must matter to you.

I called this post Nine Is Not Enough because it is not enough to only produce nine posts per month anymore and because even if my other businesses take work I do not forget my audiences here or how important speaking out about the world's issues are.

To me we all matter! 

Black Americans Matter, Native Americans Matter, Mexicans And Mexican Americans Matter, Muslims Matter, Black Lives Matter, Gang Lives Matter

You can join here today and start learning how to make your first unit sale earning 60.00 dollars and when you do keep 10% of every penny earned for your marketing and advertizing budget then you can one day find yourself an internet millionaire just like these men and women have.








Be ready for a special podcast. Link.
So here goes contact me here  albiz22h@gmail.comtell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.
Albert Torcaso
- See more at: http://humanitymatters.blogspot.com/#sthash.4m1QH9fE.dpuf

Be ready for a special podcast. Link.
So here goes contact me here  albiz22h@gmail.comtell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.
Albert Torcaso
Call
412-206-9225
Or
412-559-2731
The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso 

Do You Really Believe Or Are You Just You In Need Of More Faith?

http://humanitymatters.blogspot.com/2015/04/believe-if-ye-believe-thou-shall-decide.html
Look to Humanity Matters for information that will improve your life. 
Show no fear get in today and find your way to abundance.
Cut the cord on cable or satellite bills! 
A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it! 

Copyright 2004 – 2015
 Albert Torcaso
- See more at: http://humanitymatters.blogspot.com/#sthash.4m1QH9fE.dpuf
Now, go here join for free and start your life of astounding success and one day you may be a millionaire as well.



So, here goes contact me here
Albert Torcaso

albiz22h@gmail.com 

412-206-9225
or
412-559-2731

Tell me your experiences and if you would rather speak to the real me call me and we will speak about it.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

Cut the cord on cable or satellite bills!
http://althecableguy.com 

http://www.uneedroadside.com A great service to be a customer of and a great way to earn an extra income to use as you wish. Maybe you want to help other people or animals? This could be the vehicle that lets you achieve it!

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog