See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

12 June 2015

I Am.

 I Am.
I have to be me no matter if I succeed I have to do it my way even if the world hates me or who I am.

I am! 





All are aspects of who I am and one won't change just to please others.
 
I want to say this to everyone.
I may seem odd, wild, mean, dumb, unethical or being a fraud.

I assure I am one of the most ethical, legal kind people on earth.

I have listened to all of your Ideas and worked to employ them when possible, but with all due respect I have to do the business 50% your way and 50% my way.

May I fail? Yes, but people counted me out for all of my life and I am an 11 1/2 years television talk show host, yes, real television, 9 years a podcaster, 11 1/2 years blogger And more.

Plus have been in more than 110 films, television show and a web series. Most local and seen in my city.

One for sale online and web series Nocturnal Web Series

I have failed as well as succeeded my point? don't judge me least ye be judged.

I am 1000% who I claim to be.

Mob style videos? I am really Sicilian and the mob sells. Ever hear of Scarface? The Godfather, The Sopranos?

Any questions?

As for my success with this company as I learn more and have more belief all must be on their A - Game because while many will do 50 - 500 calls a day I just may be doing 700.

You question my resolve? Join the crowd.

Carry on and know that I am working harder for success than I have in my entire life!

A license from years ago and I wanted it to look this mean? Why? No one messes with a guy like this!


Albert Torcaso
Albert Torcaso
albiz22h@gmail.com 
412-206-9225 or 412-559-2731 

Want a more abundant life?
http://torcasomedia.com
Will help you.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Second income facilitator, earn extra income without killing yourself!


Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog