See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

29 June 2015

It's About Liberty And Justice For All

It's About Liberty And Justice For All

I have created a podcast about my thoughts on the same sex marriage question and the U.S. Supreme Court's decision.

I have made it known in no uncertain terms where I stand on the matter. However, rather than just taking a position I explain why I hold such a position and why my decision really is based upon liberty and justice for all.

I use examples of protected speech such as hate speech to bring forth a different prospective on this and matters of tension that many may stress over. I also cover the institution of marriage and where it may stand now.

For those for or against same sex marriage I would ask you to listen to this podcast to see how others view this historic decision. 

Let all Americans and the world be champions of liberty, equality and justice for all.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso 

Second income facilitator, earn extra income without killing yourself!

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog