See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

30 November 2015

She Died From Cancer We Need A Cure!!!



No cat should  die like that. We need a cure for cancer for cats, dogs, humans everyone.

If your cat gets cancer they have less than 50% survival rate, dogs just a bit better, this needs to change and it needs to happen now.

P.S. Veterinarians need to work with the pets parent to at least give the pet a fighting chance. at this killer known as cancer.

Sometimes people don't have access to five thousand dollars for treatments, but love their pet and would do anything for him / her.

Let us save the lives of our cats and dogs, let us bring back compassion on this earth.

In my life I have had a cat since about five years old, I also had a great dog Cassie Sweetheart and many cats since age five.

Bright Eyes Sunrise died this past summer.



Many of my cats were strays including what many claim are feral cats. Misty Adorable was one such cat.
Misty Adorable would growl at you every time you picked her up and act tough I would always tell her I love you so you're just going to have to deal with it. 

Truth is she loved us very much and being picked up it was really just left over behavior from being a homeless cat.

I loved and still love Misty Adorable, Cassie Sweetheart and all of my babies 
(Pets to other people  babies to me)

Both my dog Cassie Sweetheart and Misty Adorable as well as other cats over the forty six years of my life many have died from the killer known as cancer we need this cure now

Let us kill cancer and heal our cats, dogs, humans and all lifeforms from the dreaded cancers so many lives our lost to.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself!
Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantColy.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog