See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

25 November 2015

The Spirit Can't Be Stopped!

The Spirit Can't Be Stopped!

That's what you must know.


I have had setbacks all this past summer losing sound after installing Windows 8.0, 8.1 and 10.0 none of them work my sound card it would appear nor my motherboard. Dang it!

 As a result I have a back log of over 100 videos to edit and upload and edit yes, 100.

This is why you will see so many spring, summertime videos, I even kept shooting videos while having no way to edit. Why?

Nothing will stop us, nothing when we have our spirit take action. Nothing can stop the spirit!

Not even DEATH! If Ye Believe In A God Ye Shall Be With God Upon Your earthly death.

Nothing will stop me from helping us prosper nothing!

GET THE SPIRIT! TAKE ACTION TODAY AND ALWAYS!
Live Long And Prosper By Leonard Nimoy,

As I write you one has found a way to have sound once more, has found a way to write posts to reach out to you.


Never another cable or satellite bill.
http://vstreamtv.com/altorcaso
Look, act, earn income.


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog