See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

14 December 2015

A New Miniseries Is Coming


A New Miniseries Is Coming

Hello and welcome to this very miniseries. 
It is about our very freedom, our security and our way of life.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY PREDICTING THAT AMERICA WILL FACE ANOTHER TERROR ATTACK.

I AM SAYING THAT IT IS MORE LIKELY OF ATTACKS IF WE CONTINUE TO GIVE UP OUR LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR PERCEIVED SECURITY.

FOR ANY AND ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

I AM SUGGESTING THAT WE BRING ABOUT A CHANGE IN THESE LAWS AND 
RETURN TO THE TIME WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, GOVERNMENT 
AGENCIES AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WORKED WITHIN AMERICA’S LAWS 
AS WELL AS NEEDING SEARCH WARRANTS.

WHILE I AM VERY APPALLED WITH THE MANNER IN WHICH OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN USING SURVEILLANCE ON OUR CITIZENS 
I FULLY BELIEVE OUR NATION AND CITIZENS MUST BE PROTECTED.

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN PROTECTING ALL AMERICANS, VISITORS AND IMMIGRANTS.

WHERE THERE IS AN ISSUE IS WITH THE NEW LAWS THAT DESTROY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. 
AND PLACE SECURITY IN PLACE OF LIBERTY.

I BELIEVE AS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN WHEN WE EXCHANGE LIBERTY FOR SECURITY WE DESERVE NEITHER.


I will defend The United States Of America with all legal and peaceful means and should America ever need me to defend her and I am called upon by law enforcement, government agencies, or any U.S. 
Government official I would do the best that one could.

I love The United States Of America I am a law abiding citizen without ever 
having been in trouble with the law as such I consider myself 
a Patriotic American.

In the spirit of our founders of this Great Nation, 
The United States Of America I bring my voice, likeness, and words to speak out against any laws that would claim to secure us 
while taking away our liberty.

Protect America with our great military, our intelligence agencies, 
law enforcement, first responders, but don’t take away liberty and replace it 
with security for it is only an illusion of liberty when these actions are done.

Let every woman and man of the age of 18 protect and defend America if need be, but give us liberty.

Those who would exchange liberty for security deserve neither. 
Benjamin Franklin.

Yes, we live in a different era, but we still have one of the greatest militaries on this earth.


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! 

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog