See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

31 December 2015

Hi Everyone, Happy New Years Eve 2015.

Hi Everyone, Happy New Years Eve.

This is the last day of 2015 was it a good, bad, the same old, same old year or one for the record books in terms of success?

You know by now how my year has gone, 

Many deaths, the worst depression I ever faced, success in both of my businesses in a small scale, but success to be sure.

And finally triumph of the spirit. I had come out of the depression because of
The Lord Thy God 



Annette and my own telling off of the evil one.

Next I made the impossible possible and posted 23 posts in November 2015

and over 100 posts in December 2015.

Yeah, over 122 posts in just two months.

That you know as you know that I had done each video now or in the past, each word written personally by me and even when I used a few notes from news stories I still created a huge post of my own.

I bring you back to the 
Security Without Liberty Series as well as the post on the heroic Muslims who risked their lives to save Christians.

No, this is not a year in review which in a way is a cheating way to get a news story or post, not at all.

This is to show yes, I have had tears, lots of them in 2015, been broke more than 20 times, lost three family members to death again and been through some stuff.

Through it all I was giving up for the first time ever in my life until that night in late October or early November when I told evil off.

After that everything changed and you witnessed a Miracle.

THIS IS MY POINT I REFUSED TO GIVE UP! PAIN AFTER PAIN, DEATH AFTER DEATH NON SUCCESS AFTER NON SUCCESS!

I GAVE UP? NO!!! 
I thought I had given up then I remembered Who I was 

ALBERT TORCASO! 
The person who never gives up! So I took on Evil itself!
In the name Of 
The Lord 
Thy God 
and 
The Lord 
Jesus Christ 
I commanded evil to leave.

Then I went on to make history.

My friends this is our triumph! Use my personal testimony and see yourself as able to do what right now you think impossible.

I tell you that with a belief in 

The Lord Thy God 

nothing is impossible!
I tell you that with a belief in yourself nothing is impossible!

Yes, be you a person of no faith or any faith I believe in you and in your success.

I know the struggle and the way life tears you up. Here is the huge crazy truth you're making a lot of the bad things happen to you.

I bet you're like impossible right? That's what I thought, but it's true so this is the last day of 2015 and that year or any years before can never come back.

I ASK A HUGE, HUGE FAVOR I AM SHOUTING OUT TO YOU!

PLEASE THROW AWAY TODAY ALL THE HARD 

THINGS YOU WENT THROUGH.

Throw away your pain, struggle, disappointments. 
And commit I mean commit to make 2016 a brand new life for you and all the people you care about through your actions.

I ask you to jump in with two feet and no giving up or turning back for any reason.

Yes, a new life for yourself. 
Starting at 12:01 am 2016!

This means if you want a new vehicle do all that you must ethically, legally and peacefully to obtain it. 
If you want to earn an extra 10,000 this year find an ethical, legal and peaceful way to earn it.

How? That you must figure out, but If you believe in yourself you'll get it done.

The powers of 
The Lord Thy God 

Or for non - believers the powers of the universe will come together to make our goal, goals, missions be completed.

Earning an extra 10,000 thousand dollars in 2016 and every year after is very possible just believe, put in the training, do the activity and see dreams become reality.

Still not convinced you can make it happen? This is yet another record it's posts 101 for December 2015. 
And there may be one or two more.

Not convinced scan each post and see how complete they are.

Keep in mind what one has overcome to achieve this historic feat.

Now, I offer you one more gift in this post.

For free I will speak with you about anything that may help you get through any roadblocks. 

I am not a licensed therapist, a counselor, social worker or a psychiatrist, but do have many life experiences that could help you.

BREAKING NEWS WHILE WRITING THIS POST BLOGGER KEPT OVER TYPING MY WORDS SO EVEN NOW I JUST HAD TO OVERCOME ANOTHER OBSTACLE! 

We let not the obstacles overcome us as our minds overcome all. Albert Torcaso
I want your success as bad as one wants their own.

We must become motivated, but we must sustain it by knowing what we achieve when the mission is accomplished.

412-559-2731
Call me anytime!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! WHEN THE NEW YEAR COMES THERE SHALL BE A NEW YOU!

I am a talk show host as well.

Wednesday's 12:00 pm Est Time.

Comcast 21 Pittsburgh PA,

Fios 47 Pittsburgh, PA

I want you to earn income at home. http://vstreamtv.com/altorcaso 

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly. 

Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog