See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

18 December 2015

Homeless Veterans In America 5

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso




I had filmed both Hillary Clinton and President Obama's Campaigns in 2008 as a journalist.

It was a grand time to be there and know that I was right there with the local and national press core.

Now, America let us make sure America receives a President who cares for all Americans and I will endorse a candidate later this year unless 
I am once again called upon to be a journalist, at that point I may remain silent. 

Let no Veteran be Homeless In America. 
Let No Child or anyone be Homeless In America.
Hungry In America.

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself!

 Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog