See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

10 December 2015

I Am A Bad Singer REAL BAD! But There Are Reasons For This Post.

I Am A Bad Singer REAL BAD! 
But There Are Reasons For This Post

Okay, look, I have a huge amount of faith in a higher power and this series is really about us as a people not the singing. 

Yeah, I make some American Idol auditions look good and I'm speaking about the bad singers on American Idol. 
The point of these videos are to show you how far i will go and what I am willing to do for your success and to show the faith I have in 
The Lord God, a higher power, you and myself.

Want to have a streaming television device that turns all televisions into a smart TV, has a built in HD Camera, Skype, Keyboard, Remote with a microphone and even an office suite for computer style work..

The VStreamTV VS2 Media Center has all that and more. Yes, much more can we say over 100,000 movies? The VS2 Media Center see more Here.




Search This Blog