See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

18 December 2015

I Am In Pain, But Moving Forward

I Am In Pain, But Moving Forward
Yes, as I write this my teeth and mouth are bleeding. 

I have just had oral surgery and have gauze in my mouth to 

hopefully stop the bleeding. 

As I write this I am also in pain. So much pain that 

my head and mouth hurts and concentrating is very difficult, 

yet here I am still struggling 

to put words to word document.

Why should you keep reading this post? 

Because if I am able to rise above extreme pain and still get a post 

in it should demonstrate the power of the inner strength to go above and 

beyond physical limits such as pain.

It should help you when you face that roadblock in your life.

Sometimes we must take paths that can cause more harm to us in 

the long or even short run, but we must have the courage to do so.

There really are no limits to what we can achieve 

only what we limit ourselves to.

Oh’ does the outside world cause us pain, financial issues, 

lack of income, education, background, genetics, where one lives present 

roadblocks? 

To be sure they do, but if you will retrain your brain, 

your thought process then you can achieve everything you want to achieve.

The first steps to changing your life is working on changing your mindset.

Trust me, I know that sounds real wild and frankly

I never really believed this stuff either even though I had read

a wonderful book called 

The Science Of Getting Rich By Wallace D Wattles. 


I liked and respected most of what it said yet I just could not get

my mindset to envision or see my dream as a reality. 

Even now it’s still very hard for me to do, but we are both myself 

and Annette starting to see the visions.

What kept stopping me and to a point still can if one were to allow 

it is that living each day as if the dreams are already realized 

feels delusional to me and there is even a profession 

known as psychiatry that gives treatments to those who have delusions.

Yet, one is starting to live and feel the visions of our success

and I thought about this for awhile are they delusions at all 

if at some point they become a 100% reality?

I will share something with you I had been an actor for about

twenty years, but when I first started out many 

called me delusional including a former boss. 

To this date there are over 120 projects that one has acted

in or has been an extra and even to this 

day most people incorrectly assume that 

I was an extra most of the time. 

They assume it because so many people in life

have such doubt in their lives as well as the lives of other people.

90% of the work that was performed by me was as an actor. 

In fact, I was in a web series years ago called Nocturnal Web Series.

You should be able to find it and I was in a horror film that is even 

sold online and at Amazon, eBay and who knows where else.


I had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with 

Martin Sheen


Brendan Fraser




Caeser Romero


Brendan Fraser of the Mummy films, Samuel L. Jackson Harry Morgan,

Caeser Romero, Walter Matthau, 

and more and yeah, I have some of the pictures to prove it. I have misplaced a few of them.

This has been written not to brag rather it is to prove the point 

of visualizing is real, it is not delusional in most cases. 

In fact all of us do it want the proof?

How many times have you visualized something bad that was 

going to happen like maybe a boss giving you a hard time and 

your visions were almost or were absolutely correct? 

Or some other bad thing and again you were spot on!

Guess what you were visualizing. Here in lies the truth 

we are able to visualize bad things that come to be reality,

but not good things and that is odd, but true.

It comes from our mindset it’s really that simple.

Now, all we need do to create all of our dreams 
into reality is to live as if they are a thousand percent real already.

Listen to Anthony Robbins, Les Brown, Dani Johnson and more,

listen to my videos, contextual posts, podcast and read 

The Science Of Getting Rich

Think And Grow Rich 

The Richest Man In Babylon.

We can achieve everything we need only to see it, feel it and live

it in our mind.

As I conclude the pain is still strong, the blood still needs to stop and 

the gauze is in place even the powerful pain pills are not doing

all of what one may hope to get rid of the pain. 

The concentration is still hard to do yet because of my positive 

mindset it is becoming a bit easier to complete this post.

We have been programmed to see the bad stuff coming in our lives. 

It is now time to see the good and act upon it.

I believe in you, your success and your astounding ability 

to create and live your abundant life.

Keep in mind every billionaire on earth had to form the idea 

in their minds then find ways to get their products, industries, 
services and inventions to the masses.

Many formed networks of like minded people with one mission 
in mind and they succeeded on levels the world never expected.

You can do the same and I do believe that each of you who 

have viewed my posts, episodes, videos know who

I am and what I am about so I say this to each of you.

I Am A Millionaire I declare this before the world.

I am not yet where I want to be and the money has not reached

my hands yet, but rest assured I Am A Millionaire.

It is time you review all of my work online if that is 

what it takes for you to move into action.

For I Am A Millionaire that is as certain as there is a sky and

I want you to be by my side doing the work be it 

the hardest or the easiest that you have done. 

I make no promises that you will earn a penny,

However, of this I am certain those who will be coached,

use the system learn what they need to learn 

I am certain that those people will prosper.

Don’t delay any longer for you are a person that

I want in my network of successful human 

beings and if one can write all of this in the situation that one is 

in it should be clear to all that without any doubt 

my words will once again prove accurate.

Be the person you know you can be and join right now 

it’s free you lose not a thing, you gain a chance at greatness.

VS2

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and 

we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! 

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly. 

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog