See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

27 December 2015

I Watched My Dad Die In Front Of Me At Twelve Years Old Did You? No? I Am Glad! Listen.

   I Watched My Dad Die In Front Of Me At Twelve Years Old Did You? No? I Am Glad! Listen.


 Believe Me, We Will Get There!







I have to laugh when people say I should give up or that it will never happen! Are they out of their minds? I am the one and the only.
Albert Torcaso! 

I have watched my father be killed in front of my face at 12 years old I almost was killed with him! 
My Mother Mary Torcaso pulled me back at the last second or both
  Albert Torcasos would have been killed that night In September 1976!

Say what you will about me or my businesses, but never tell me that I won't become a MILLIONAIRE Because with all due Respect You're Not Albert Torcaso​! 

Those who are wise will always bet on Albert Torcaso, making good on what he says. Those who are fools will laugh or ignore his words.

Which are you?

Have brains? Go Here Now! 

Think I am being rude? No, not at all what I am saying is being a business owner, an MLM Marketer, Network or Internet marketer is hard, but watching your father be killed at age 12 in front of your face is beyond hard and yet I survived.


Working with me and our team will get your reality from your dreams. Doing nothing won't. 

Please act today and live your dreams as reality, let your prosperity be forever and not only seconds while you sleep.
Albert Torcaso

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 


Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! 

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 
Live abundantly.


Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog