See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

15 December 2015

Just Like Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers I Won't Back Down!

Just Like Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers 
I Won't Back Down!
Okay, I know many of you read my posts and must be thinking is he crazy?
I'm never joining him in business or on his seemingly impossible missions or ideas. 

And yes, I do know what is being said about human nature, looking out for number one. 
What's in it for you or what's in it for me.

Okay, I get all of that, I also know that I am like that song from 
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers I won't Back Down.

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

That's right just like the song I won't back down on humanity caring for each other, for you becoming independent of any financial burdens. 

It is a fact as Anthony Robbins has pointed out so many times we can make decisions that will cause us to succeed. 
Anthony Robbins

It's time we decide to be better to live the way we always wanted to live!

Yes, you'll have roadblocks and what at the time seem like failures all of us do, just keep moving ahead with that focus, that spirit. the fact is just like Anthony Robbins


                                                                         Les Brown, 

Dani Johnson

And other people who have made it their business to help, to inspire and to coach others you can add Albert Torcaso to that list. I may not be famous yet or where I will end up in history, but I am just as committed to you, your life and success as these wonderful people are.



As a result, my resolve is stronger than ever and soon I will see you reaching levels of success neither of us dreamed of at first.

Either join my business, create your own, invent a service or product because your financial freedom is one path for you to become free.


You know every day we must decide to keep on our path to keep in focus what we really want and if we are being honest with ourselves we must know that each day brings a new reason to quit. 

It brings a new person, situation, or other roadblocks, we can find solutions each day or we can give up and never live the way we want to nor ever achieving the abundance that was granted to us from a high power. 

I say unto you live abundantly because if I, Albert Torcaso, can reach new missions each day, new records or goals obtained, records broken then Ye Shall Do The Same.



 Just Like Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers 
I Won't Back Down!

Work From Home,

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso 

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself!
Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog