See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

13 December 2015

We are becoming a nation of fascists, police state controlled and afraid citizens.


We are becoming a nation of fascists, police state controlled and afraid citizens.


Before one writes even one more word I want you to take a great look at my face, look at my expression, my eyes and know this is a person who stands for truth, fairness, justice, equality, and what America said it is.


I believe in The Constitution Of The United States Of America.
I Believe in The Bill Of RightsThe Declaration Of Independence.

I believe that all men are created equal. I believe that all women are created equal.



I believe that the words of Abraham Lincoln that this is to be a nation where all people have a right to Honorable Employment and 
a fair chance in the race of life.


Yes, I Albert Torcaso believes in the foundation and principles and spirit of the words and deeds our great nation was formed under.

As such, I say America must not allow https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump 
@realDonaldTrump become America’s President nor can we allow anyone who has these types of hatred in them.

Donald Trump is ahead in the polls which is very frightening not because he is ahead, but because what it says about millions of Americans.

It tells us that once again fear and hatred is winning the battle at least for now.

Donald Trump and all who are like him are using psychological manipulation to tap into the human emotion of fear.

They want Americans to fear and hate people from other nations, they say they are coming to take away your job, they would have you believe all Muslims want to harm our great nation.

THAT IS NOT TRUE. Muslims as all people want freedom, fairness, Fair chance In  The Race Of Life 

Yes, they also want what Abraham Lincoln said in one of his  great speeches. 
Muslims, Disabled Americans, Needs Based Disabled Americans, Legal, Illegal Immigrants, women all want as you and I want.

We want and have a right to A Fair Chance In The Race Of Life.

People like Donald Trump are preying on fear they know that America needs the very people that they are attacking. America needs all people from around the globe America is the best of what freedom brings.

And those who think that Donald Trump cares about you or is speaking the truth.
Know that he and others who act like this are lying to you.

I am doing my best for someone in Donald Trump’s company to happen to see this post. I would love for Donald Trump himself to see it.

If I were to speak to him I would ask why are you playing the hate game?
I would ask why do you think a ban on Muslims would protect America?
I would ask why you speak about the disabled, the 
 veterans or the people of Mexico and women in such a manner that is appalling? 

Donald Trump, you may be good at business, but as a human being you are a horrendous failure.

Donald Trump, run your campaign on merit not on hatred. You know the truth about job loss is that many corporations have downsized, laid off, fired and outsourced jobs to other countries, you also know that America’s education system is a bit lacking in this high technology era that there are job positions out there that remain unfilled due to a lack of skilled workers.

You know that ninety percent of your rhetoric is just completely inaccurate.

Donald Trump and people like you do us a favor and just keep your hateful words and thoughts to yourself.

Americans for the love of The United States Of America do not elect Donald Trump or anyone who is so hateful of our people and our nation.


Donald Trump, I rebuke you and your Unpatriotic actions.


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! 
Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.

 Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog