See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

21 December 2015

We Must Help Each Other

We Must Help Each Other
We Must Help Each other.some of you may know that I have been placing ads 
on sites such as Craigslist and others for my VStreamTV  business well, yesterday 
I received a voice mail from a young man that I called back. 

As it turned out he was already in VStreamTV.
Being that he has a sponsor many people would have said
I see and found a way to get off the phone since many would feel there is nothing in it
for them. Did I do that no way.

I asked him why he was stuck? Why did he not get anywhere in the business?

He told me about some issues like tech issues and some stuff like that and 

I said to him here’s what I want you to do 

I gave him some ideas and told him look, I can’t be your sponsor, but 
I will do everything I can to help you succeed in this business.

He was very thankful and hopefully we will form a friendship.

Some People may think well if there is nothing in it for them why help? 

Why would I help if there is nothing in it for me?

Simple: Helping people is what I am about even when there is nothing in it for me.

I will help people and truth is that when I help people there is something in it for me,

it’s satisfaction that I helped someone in some way improve their lives.

If we help each other then we have done something that can’t be measured,

won’t pay your bills, but will bring you real fulfillment and in the 

long run changing and enhancing lives is what its about for me.

Now, if this young man finally gets going in this business and we become friends 

great things will happen for both of us. 

As I have said for many years now 

Humanity And All Forms Of Life Really Does Matter.

I have been trying now for at least six years to bring some 

great business opportunities to you and all of my audiences not for 

what is in it for me, rather for what is in it for us.

This is why be there something in it for me or not I am here to serve
my fellow human beings.

I even told this young man a few ways he can get his business rolling 

Monday yes, the very next day after he spoke to me.

I will tell you I also told him to get on our training calls because 

they can really help him, other members and yes, they can help each of you.

Our training calls teach great ways to succeed in this VStreamTV business, 

but this training applies to any and all businesses so do yourself 
a huge favor my friends, be on our training 

Calls each Wednesday. 9:00 pm Est Time. 712-775-7031 Code 599582577#

And learn all about this business and why you should come in it with me.

http://vswebinar.com Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 9:00 pm Est Time.

Now our Wednesday. 9:00 pm Est Time.

712-7757031 Code 599582577#

training calls will give you many ways to succeed in this or any business and you 

can even ask any question you have about the VS2 Media Center.

I told him to be there each week and he will start doing better and 

I should know after all it helped me to earn some income while I was asleep.

One last thing each of you owe it to yourself to really check out this company 
and just join up it’s free and when you join up I will be one of your sponsors, I will teach you everything I know.

You will learn from me, Mr. Montez Moss my sponsor who has over twenty years 

experience in home based businesses as well as having owned brick and mortar 
business. 

Montez Moss is a successful businessman and you’ll learn from him as well.

You will learn from people who are where I will someday be and you will learn from

national directors, leaders.

We will help you get there so this very minute join and start
a new path of success.

Yes, let us help each other be there something in it for us or be there not. 

Let us help our fellow human beings.

Now, get to starting a great life of abundance.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties. 
Albert Torcaso 

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! 

Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved..

Search This Blog