See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

17 December 2015

What The heck 9A The Ball!




Watch What Happens With The Ball!


My friend, Greg Gregorian, said Al let's do a show together so we did and I co - produced and of course was a co - host. Greg gets me on the set and says he's going to just do what he does and wants a reaction. I had no idea what was going to take place.

What you'll see and hear in these clips were raw, unscripted and well a bit RISKY!

Greg passed from that DARN KILLER CANCER many years ago.
To the spirit of Greg Gregorian, if you forgot to go into the light go in it now and one day we will put on another program in paradise as long as The Lord God, Jesus Christ and all the leaders of paradise agree.

We miss you Greg, God Bless you my friend.

The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.

Albert Torcaso

Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.


Search This Blog