See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

28 December 2015

When People Were Abused We Were There For Them At All Cost!



When People Were Abused We Were There For Them At All Cost!


When people were being abused I was there to fight legally, ethically with my power as a talk show host and as a citizen. Myself, Chris Weis and a few others helped to pass that proposed law and we helped many people.

The point is this you don't hurt anyone and you don't even think of hurting the helpless or I will be on your case and doing it on Live Television.
Update because of my and Chris Weis's along with a few others the laws I proposed with a few changes was passed.

Yes, this means I used my power as a talk show producer, host and citizen to do good.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU IN 2015 -   FOREVER? THIS If I would do things like I have done and still do what will I do for you as my business partners?

Everything I can ethically and legally I will do for our success.

Get in today. and Get Abundance Now!
See how much money this industry brings in. Get yours now, by joining then by doing the activity.


The time to act for justice, fairness, and what is right is now, and we must not ever retreat in these duties.
Albert Torcaso

Second income consultant, earn extra income without killing yourself! Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.


 Copyright 2004 - 2015 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog