See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

02 January 2016

You Must Keep Going No Matter What

You Must Keep Going No Matter What

You know something It gets very hard to do any of your very important missions such as posting on your site / blog daily, working the software that may help your business or things like creating file formats for your video and audio

Many times things don't work or life comes in such as taking some one to an appointment so you finally arrive back home only to be super tired and things don't want to function.

Then your faced with writing a post when maybe you can barely stay awake.

This is when it is so important to keep going when you get down just remember that every successful person on earth had and has setbacks.

They succeed because they have the mindset of 
never giving up they work to see what other way can they find to solve the problem and complete their goal, goals, missions.

In the last two months alone I have posted 103 posts and already four or more for this new year.

You may recall I told you 2016 is yours and my years? 

Well, that's true, but only if you keep going when there are obstacles.

You may have just about anything or anyone get in the way of your success maybe even people you thought would be working to encourage you turned out to be worse than your worst enemy.

Maybe they put you down, say your're crazy to do what you're doing or maybe your equipment keeps failing.

When your equipment fails find some place or someone who will let you use their good working condition equipment.

No matter what it is you must keep going. 

If you're always.

Working with poor equipment save up money for new equipment, in the meantime do all that you can to succeed even if it is a super hard task to do.

Let me tell you I feel your pain and struggle when I was creating my blog post marathon month. 

I had many roadblocks, but nothing stopped me from completing 
126 posts in two months' time over 102 in December 2015.

Mine and your task is to always keep going in what it is we do and or love. As for my businesses I will strike it rich this year because I refuse not to have that money in my hand.

The money is the tool which allows us to live how we wish to live and if someone says to you that money is not everything tell them you are right, but try going to a store and getting your food for free and they will ask you to leave or call the police.

What money is and should only ever be is the tool we use to exchange it for what we need or want.

This year I will have much of it and get to where I want to be.

It's time you do the same with what you have. 

And also join my business and start earning extra income. 

Stop wasting time, get in do the training and activity and you should do very well in this business.

If I can work through tough times and complete 126 posts in two months we can do anything and everything.

Now, please become my business partners so that both of us can climb that mountain and reach the top.

I will be a MILLIONAIRE THIS YEAR AND I WANT YOU TO WORK TO BE ONE RIGHT ALONG SIDE ME. 

THE WORK MAY BE LONG AND SOMETIMES HARD, BUT THE REWARDS WILL ALLOW US TO HELP OTHERS AND CHANGE THEIR AND OUR LIVES.

JOIN SCREAM OUT IN TRIUMPH! 


I AM A MILLIONAIRE!


Yes, the money is not yet in my hand, but I am a millionaire.

Join me and let's get rich together! Join right now!




I am a talk show host as well. http://pctv21.org Wednesday's 12:00 pm Est Time.

Comcast 21 Pittsburgh PA, 
Fios 47 Pittsburgh, PA

I want you to earn income at home.

http://vstreamtv.com/altorcaso 
Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.

Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog