See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

21 February 2016

Ever Been So Down You Felt Like Nobody Cared? 412-559-2731 You've Got A Real Friend.



Ever Been So Down You Felt Like Nobody Cared? 412-559-2731 You've Got A Real Friend.

Have you ever been so down and depressed you felt like no one on earth cared? 

Have you listened to the Carol King James Taylor Song You've Got A Friend and wished you really could call them?

Well, I am not Carol King I am a man I am not James Taylor even though we both are men.

I am Albert Torcaso and I will do my best to help you know that there are people who care about you.

I am no doctor of any kind, no degrees saying I can do therapy, but I have been told by some that my actions have helped them feel better and keep going.

Don't be Depressed you're important to me so call.

Call if you need a friend.

412-559-2731

Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog