See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

28 February 2016

I Look Like What In This Shirt!



I Look Like What In This Shirt!

She Said I Look Like What In That Shirt!!


Here I am looking at myself with a mirror to check something and Annette Walks In And I Ask A Question With a Rather Answer That Well You'll See Is Not What One Would Expect. 


Why be robbed by cable or satellite bills or forced into packages?

Call me and you can have.
  • Over one hundred thousand movies, Television shows.
  • Free in theater movies like Dead pool.
  • Free pay per view all events.
  • No contracts or fees.
  • No commercials.
  • Built In HD camera.
  • WiFi port.


Call 412-559-2731

I wonder what you will think about what she said to me? 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Alberttorcaso


Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.