See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

21 February 2016

Why Not God PT 1 Speak Up And Praise The Lord Thy God

PT 1 
Why Not God

In this new series I pose Why Not God?


Why do believers of any faith need to remain quiet?

I say speak the truth in the face of evil.

Fear not the actions of humanity, nor shall we fear any God.

If there be a God.

There is a living God.

If there be a God, God is a God Of Love.

Believe not the books of God, believe in God!

It is with the thoughts and deeds of The Lord Thy God in having saved humanity by bringing his only begotten son that humanity is saved.

I do believe in Jesus Christ.

Jesus The Christ.

I believe also that God the father has sent Jesus Christ  many times in many forms as well as many faith.

Man, woman nor child shall pit one's faith against the other be they Jew, Muslim, Seek, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian or any known faith of this earth.



I PLACE THIS CHALLENGE TO ALL BELIEVERS WORLDWIDE SHOUT OUT 

I LOVE THE LORD THY GOD!
Shout out I love all of God's children and mean it!

Why Not God

Feedback:

actoraj2@gmail.com

412-559--2731



Here is an astounding secret for those who dare to look.


These links I post can change your life when you're ready to make it happen. Get there get moving and get more money in your hands. 









Why Not God










Yes I am and I am glad that 
The Lord Thy God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit have accepted a sinner like me.

Thank youLord. 

Amen

Ask every soul of this earth who has ever lived, lives now or will live.
Why Not God?


Here is an astounding secret for those who dare to look.












Call me 412-422-1036 or 412-559-2731 Live abundantly.



Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.