See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

20 April 2016

We Win! Let It Be Done! Believe!

We Win! Let It Be Done! Believe!

I SHOUT OUT THAT I BELIEVE IN 


THE LORD THY GOD



YE OF LITTLE FAITH or are Ye Of Endless Faith?

Watch every second of all of my videos because it's about us helping each other.





YE OF LITTLE FAITH or are Ye Of Endless Faith?

Proclaim it not to condemn, but to embrace and show them love.

Albert Torcaso.



When the DAY COMES THAT WE DENY WHO WE ARE WE SHOUT OUT TO EVIL YE HAS WON!
DEVIL, SATAN, LUCIFER YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME GIVE UP I SHOUT OUT THAT I LOVE GOD AND THAT IS GOD BY ALL NAMES!!!!!

Time To Wake Up And See The Light World, Time To Wake Up And Let It Shine!

Albert Torcaso









Please pray for Precious Pumpkin and Lashona Moon that They Will Defeat this cancer. Two deaths is more than Annette and I can handle coming at once. Pray and start a global prayer chain please.
And if you can spare just four quarters it can help to save their lives.


Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog