See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

20 July 2016

A Tough Guy



I played mafia roles  Mafia Bosses in local films and tough guys.

News of Bill's illness left this tough looking guy crying so badly the girlfriend had to hold me and still I cried for ten more minutes.

Yes, tough guys cry.

Bill Cardille, Chilly Billy, you and your soul will live forever my friend. Heaven will welcome you I believe.

One day I hope to meet you again Bill, thanks for saving my life Bill.

Thanks for getting me through so many tough times..

I was able to interview you Chiller Theater Family's Steven and even bought cars from him and his son.

Here's the deal Bill, one day when I arrive in Heaven you give me that interview.

Love you Chilly Billy





It's time you claim your abundance now. 

Get a better deal on your cable, dish, satellite or Fios Bills now. 









Albert

It's time you claim your abundance now. 

Get a better deal on your cable, dish, satellite or Fios Bills now. 

And enjoy life more, it's too short to be robbed by anyone and to not have joy in life.

Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog