See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

14 July 2016

Honoring Chilly Billy Cardille Aug 2016

If Pittsburgh can rename a street for Matt at least for a day they

can rename one for Bill Cardille forever and he needs it to happen today or soon.


Yes, I like Matt and the Penguins and proud of them, but do the same for Bill, as you would for any championship team.

Chilly Billy helped to save lives helping Jerry Lewis and MDA raise hundreds of million of dollars over the years.

Scared us and made us laugh out loud in real life with
Chiller Theater.

Had us cheering on local Wrestling Legend Bruno Samartino and others with Studio Wrestling and so much more.

Even helped people enjoy their day listening to WJAS.

If there be a person who deserves a street, parade or more it's Chilly Billy!

By the way, let's honor Bill's great Friend Bruno Samartino as well that same day.

Pittsburgh, PA people and the world

START CALLING THE CITY, WPXI AND WJAS AND MAKE THIS DAY HAPPEN FOR OUR HEROES!!!

Bill is fighting another cancer and I want him to see how much we love him.

Come on Residents of Pittsburgh, PA Past and Present Stand Up for Chilly Billy today and always!


Show Bill the Love!

I met every member of the family except Georgette and Norman. Y

es, I was a Chiller Theater Guest For Three Episodes in late 1982.

I did not win and had not earned my way on the show. But Bill Liked what I had dressed up as and I lived a dream.

A Vampire After A Nuclear Disaster is what I called myself.

Even had one of his scripts he gave me. Alas, I lost it over the years.

If Pittsburgh, PA and WPXI won't honor Bill Cardille (Chilly Billy)

I will!!!

Oh, THAT'S RIGHT JUST ONE MORE THING!

I AM HONORING HIM!

Humanity Matters Live

August -2-2016 Live Call In At 6:00 pm Est Time.

Hour long episode for and about Bill Cardille one of my HEROES!

Watch, Call, Live your Memories of Bill Cardille

Comcast Cable Channel 21 Pittsburgh, PA

Verizon Fios Channel 47 Pittsburgh, PA and some other suburbs.

http://www.pctv21.org streamed live!

Call in 412-231-2288

We will work to answer all calls as fast as possible.

Be there I can seat 14 audience members, you will have a chance to tell us what you like.

You will be seen on television so be ready.

Call me and you may be able to be on the episode.

412-559-2731

Don't call the number above just this one.

Thanks to Bill's daughter Lori Cardille

Time to honor a hero, a great man and a friend.

Episodes rebroadcast Wednesdays 12:00 Noon Est Time on the station and online.










Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog