See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

23 July 2016

I STILL LOVE

I STILL LOVE

Always seems that evil comes back to us just as we start to get ahead.



Pray for myself and Annette please. We are without wheels at the moment.

You know it sometimes seems like we are being tested like Job was, well, I'm no job, but even in sad, bad, tragic times. Like deaths and now a car gone.

I SCREAM THIS AT EVIL NOT ANY OF YOU. FRIENDS.

I STILL LOVE

THE LORD THY GOD.



I STILL LOVE
JESUS CHRIST.


I STILL LOVE THE
HOLY SPIRIT.



I still love those who love God with a different faith, and those without any.

I STILL LOVE.

I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death face hardships such as no vehicles.

I still love. and fear no evil.

Pray that we will be blessed to have our vehicle back.

Just pray for us, but know this evil may hurt my family, me and others, times may be beyond tough.

But I will always love

The Lord Thy God by any and every name.



It's time you claim your abundance now. 

Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog