See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

13 August 2016

Are Americans Crazy!


Are Americans Crazy

I was going to hold off on my anti Trump campaign.

Exposing him for the dangerous man he is.

My reasons are simple.

I want great guests on my Humanity Matters Live Series, but every life on earth is at risk and yes, that includes Trump himself.

I am not being dramatic he even says he likes revenge in his own book.

Think Big And Kick Ass.

I will not ever have a guest on my Series and speak about politics unless they wish to do so, but in America these days people like to start hating you if you speak about a person they like.

I say this to that.

Shun me, unfriend me and even hate me if you will, but I won't remain silent and stand, sit or lay by while a dangerous man who likes revenge and getting even could end up placing every life on earth in danger.

I won't do it so SHUN, HATE AND UNFRIEND ME NOW IF YOU MUST!

I am a real human being and a Real Patriot.

I think of all lives, those who love me, those who hate me.

I will fight for all and I won't back down.

NO I WON'T BACK DOWN!

Tom Petty's Song Says it all!

http://act.couragecampaign.org/sign/TraitorTrump/?source=20160809_org_sp_p_TraitorTrump&sp_ref=220879354.114.174034.o.1.2&source=other


Trump's own words My Fellow Americans,

Trump's Own Words!

Defend what this Flag Stand For!





Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet).

"I love you, now sign this!" Why contracts in business and personal life are so important.


SCARY!

Like Lee Greenwood's Song I'm Proud To Be An American.







And I will Defend Her Still Today.

I will Defend Republicans,


Independents And Democrats.


All people of all Parties.

That's what Real Americans

Do, That's What A Real America Is About.

You Got That Haters?

Do You Understand What A Real American and

A Real America Is About?

I am Albert Torcaso and I approve of this post because Real Americans, Real Patriots Love And Fight For All People!

@realDonaldTrump could cause the end of the world or at least major wars.



Wake Up

Americans and

SAVE

THE UNITED

STATES

OF AMERICA!


LAND THAT I LOVE!

IT'S WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT!!!






Albert Torcaso


It's time you claim your abundance now. 


Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog