See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

09 August 2016

My Fellow Americans And The World

Friends, Fans and everyone I wanted to hold off on the Donald Trump stuff, but what I have learned scares me as a human being.

That said, keep in mind I have been a cannibal, vampire, werewolf, zombie and more in movies and his words are more frightening than all horror movies from all time combined.

That said, I love you spiritually and don't want to lose any of you as friends, but I must protect our nation and world at all cost so I have created a group here on FaceBook.


Facts are facts and the truth is Donald Trump could cause a Nuclear War!



Breaking News In His Book Donald Trump's Think Big And Kick Ass.

@realDonaldTrump

In case any of you doubt what I write here I shall let him say it in writing himself!

Donald Trump's words.

  • Revenge: how and when to get it (and why it's so sweet).

So, he likes revenge and if he sees a nation as a threat what happens if he unleashes the guns, ships

and then the NUKES!


Do You Hate Clinton So Badly As To Risk


Seven Billion Lives Including Your Own,


Your Families Lives?


You Must Not Vote For This Unstable Man.




I Don't Hate Him I Hate His Deeds And His



Hatred!


Yeah, his name not mine. He says he likes revenge and getting even.

Think about it my fellow Human Beings and Americans what if he gets in a war with a nation that has nuclear weapons,

This is not about playing sides my friends, this is about all seven billion plus lives.

Ask this question if the Bushes and others don't want him in don't you think there is some reason for it?

Remember, once fired a bomb does not stop.

We can't let him win our lives and his could be at risk.

President Ronald Reagan would never have voted for such a person.

It is not Clinton Vs Trump It is life and liberty vs risk of death.

Go search for yourself Think Big And Kick Ass Donald Trump.

If @realDonaldTrump Wins The World May Lose

Search it yourself The Book Is really called Think Big And Kick Ass

Donald Trump Think Big And Kick Ass.

If it scares you just remember I had nothing to do with it.

And for the record, I agree with the fact he says instead of wishing for a million dollars wish for 5 - 50 Billion or more.

Don't limit yourself. And no, I don't dislike Trump.

I dislike his deeds.



Albert Torcaso


It's time you claim your abundance now. 


Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog