See what nations visit us!

Free counters!

GOOGLE SEARCH

03 December 2016

I DON'T EVER SURRENDER OR RETREAT!!



I DON'T EVER SURRENDER OR RETREAT!!

It's time you claim your abundance now. 

https://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmoney.cnn.com%2Fvideo%2Fnews%2F2016%2F11%2F17%2Ftrumps-constitutional-crisis.cnnmoney%2Findex.html&title=Former%20W.H.%20ethics%20lawyers%3A%20This%20could%20be%20Trump%27s%20%27constitutional%20crisis%27

He could be impeached if he breaks this law!! 

Independents and Democrats unite now and win back the Senate and House in 2018. America needs you.

Trump Supporters after living the two years with higher gasoline, cost of living and a net loss in your IRA' Bonds, Stocks, and another Housing problem and loss of jobs. 

Oh' yeah, I said loss of jobs. after all of this I do hope that in 2018 and 2020 you will elect real new leaders and that you will once again Make America Great For 
All Americans.

Any of you that think I am wrong with my predictions I advise you to copy, save and keep this because it shall come to pass that this nation will indeed wish they successfully had elected Hillary Clinton.

You can think me wrong, but I predicted three dollar gasoline way before the so called experts ever did. 

As you know it came to pass!

Carrier may keep 900 jobs from going to Mexico, but they are still moving to Mexico yes, 1300 jobs. 

And the cost of saving the 900 jobs? 

7 million dollars over ten years. Pay off? And by the way Trump said they would not move, they are still moving. 

Americans wake up and start legally, ethically fighting back for yourself and for 
All Americans.

I SHALL NEVER RETREAT FROM THE FACTS OR THE TRUTH MA'AM!

I SHALL NOT SURRENDER OR RETREAT SIR!!!

May God Bless America!

Give him a chance? Yeah right! 

They Gave Hitler A Chance! Do you remember what happened America

Do you remember what happened to the World and the World's People?

I will Never Surrender Or Retreat!





Copyright 2004 - 2016 Albert Torcaso All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog